Are you an experienced entrepreneur? Are you interested in launching a startup company based on University technology?
The Venture Center is looking for entrepreneurs who have the ability, willingness, and desire to lead the formation and launch of a new company. A big part of our role in the Venture Center is to find entrepreneurs who can partner with our UMN inventors and our tech transfer team to pull together a plan and start a new company. At any one time we have about 30 opportunities in our startup pipeline, where there may be a good fit for you.
Venture Center Business Advisory Group
The Venture Center Business Advisory Group is a broad-based network of entrepreneurs and business executives who help vet new ideas and assist with technology commercialization across a wide range of technological disciplines and sectors.
Members of the Business Advisory Group:
- Participate in bimonthly meetings
- Help find entrepreneurs, investors, and CEOs
- Make connections with other key stakeholders and industry experts
- Provide technical and market advice
- Serve as advisors, mentors, and investors
- Correspond outside of regularly scheduled meetings
- Sign a nondisclosure agreement
If you are interested in working with us on a startup opportunity or being a member of our Business Advisory Group, please contact us at email@example.com.